Welcome to my blog! I'm a Las Vegas based photographer and mother of two beautiful daughters. I've always enjoyed the art of photography and capturing all the special moments. I am currently pursuing my degree in photography to further expand my knowledge on all aspects. I aspire to take unique photos that are natural and really capture the essence of the individual. I hope you follow and learn as I learn to be a better photographer!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Fun!

Had a lot of fun this past weekend shooting little miss McKenna for Easter.  I got to use some new props and also test out some lighting equipment borrowed from my Commercial Photography class.  Here are just some of the first photos from this session:




Stay tuned for more pictures from this session and some others I did over the weekend.  I also did an event shoot which was surprisingly fun...although my arms got a good workout carrying the lighting equipment around!

No comments:

Post a Comment