Welcome to my blog! I'm a Las Vegas based photographer and mother of two beautiful daughters. I've always enjoyed the art of photography and capturing all the special moments. I am currently pursuing my degree in photography to further expand my knowledge on all aspects. I aspire to take unique photos that are natural and really capture the essence of the individual. I hope you follow and learn as I learn to be a better photographer!



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

As promised here are several photos from my photo session, with the lovely mom to be, Karen!  And the timing was just right.  After several hospital visits and some preterm labor we weren't sure if we would get a chance to have our session.  Thankfully the twins decided to wait a little longer so mom could get some pictures.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment