Welcome to my blog! I'm a Las Vegas based photographer and mother of two beautiful daughters. I've always enjoyed the art of photography and capturing all the special moments. I am currently pursuing my degree in photography to further expand my knowledge on all aspects. I aspire to take unique photos that are natural and really capture the essence of the individual. I hope you follow and learn as I learn to be a better photographer!



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My 1st Maternity Session

I had the pleasure of doing a maternity session for a close friends son & girlfriend.  They are a young and adorable couple.  I was definitely a bit nervous to start as I'm not the pushy type (sit here, do this, etc.) and I could tell that mom-to-be was a bit nervous and shy too.  After awhile we definitely warmed up and I was able to get some wonderful shots.  I'm excited for future sessions and plan on doing more sessions with this couple and eventually their newborn.  

Here are a few of my favorite shots:



Love this shot, she has such natural beauty



One of the last photos taken, we were having fun and I think it showed!

Lessons learned:
- Take advantage of natural lighting wherever possible
- Don't be afraid to"boss" your clients around (nicely of course)
- Bring props (something I didn't get to do this time)
- Have FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment