Welcome to my blog! I'm a Las Vegas based photographer and mother of two beautiful daughters. I've always enjoyed the art of photography and capturing all the special moments. I am currently pursuing my degree in photography to further expand my knowledge on all aspects. I aspire to take unique photos that are natural and really capture the essence of the individual. I hope you follow and learn as I learn to be a better photographer!



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Upcoming *stuff*

I have another session I'll be doing this weekend of a mother and toddler.  I'm really excited! It was supposed to take place this past weekend along with the maternity session but unfortunately daughter was napping during PRIME time for outdoor photos....so we rescheduled!  I'll be doing some research to get ideas for the shoot, which is always a good idea and I definitely recommend it to anyone to do before sessions. 

I'll also be editing some wedding pics I took back in July for my mom's wedding (*hanging my head down shamefully*).  I know JULY!  They should've been done.  I will definitely be better about that.  I plan on making her an album for Christmas so I need to jump on it....because it is literally RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!  I also took some holiday photos that I meant to enter in a contest, but never did...lol..but at least it gave me some inspiratio to pick up the camera and get creative.  So please STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment