Welcome to my blog! I'm a Las Vegas based photographer and mother of two beautiful daughters. I've always enjoyed the art of photography and capturing all the special moments. I am currently pursuing my degree in photography to further expand my knowledge on all aspects. I aspire to take unique photos that are natural and really capture the essence of the individual. I hope you follow and learn as I learn to be a better photographer!



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SORRY SORRY SORRY

Okay so I'm failing miserably already with posting.  I have so much to post and update on though!  My mother/daughter session never went through unfortunately, but I've got a few lined up in the next coming weeks.  I'll be doing a session with my daughters this weekend.  Using some NEW props I just purchased....got an amazing deal on them.

So as I'm trying to increase my business I really need to figure out a good pricing list.  I've done some research and I have a general idea of what I'll be charging, but I'm still new to the game and need to clients.  Anyway, more to come on all of this VERY SOON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment