Welcome to my blog! I'm a Las Vegas based photographer and mother of two beautiful daughters. I've always enjoyed the art of photography and capturing all the special moments. I am currently pursuing my degree in photography to further expand my knowledge on all aspects. I aspire to take unique photos that are natural and really capture the essence of the individual. I hope you follow and learn as I learn to be a better photographer!



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Classes Started

School officially started yesterday!  I'm enrolled in two photography classes to further my knowledge and skills.  I have amazing teachers and I'm really excited about this semester.  There is a scholarship opportunity that I will also be shooting some landscape photography for.  My first class deals with commercial type photography, studio lighting, etc.  I prefer to work with natural lighting, but know that there will come times where I'll need to do some indoor shots and use studio lighting.  Many many pictures to come as I progress in my classes.  Here are a few images:

 Cupcakes from my daughter's 10th birthday party...YUMM!

This is one of my favorite photos, NOT set up!  Taken a few months ago, I had to find an image to submit for class yesterday and this one just caught my eye instantly.  Hope my teacher likes it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment