Welcome to my blog! I'm a Las Vegas based photographer and mother of two beautiful daughters. I've always enjoyed the art of photography and capturing all the special moments. I am currently pursuing my degree in photography to further expand my knowledge on all aspects. I aspire to take unique photos that are natural and really capture the essence of the individual. I hope you follow and learn as I learn to be a better photographer!



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just Because

Here are a few photos I did on my day off work, was sitting around the house and thought I'd take advantage of the fact that I was actually home to snap some photos around the house. 

Before the tree comes down

Reaching for the light

For these photos I played around with PS editing to try something a bit different.  I should really post before and after pics so you can get a feel for what can be accomplished using PS.  I'll remember that for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment